Paint it Pink is the annual fundraising campaign of Sefton 4 Good, a charitable initiative from Sefton CVS which encourages local people, groups and individuals to donate time, money skills and goods to local good causes across the borough.
This year on 21st until 25th October we’re inviting you to Paint It Pink and fundraise for good causes across Sefton. You could wear something pink, make something pink and share your fundraising activities with us on Facebook and Twitter using #PaintItPinkWeek
Over the years, local people have supported Paint it Pink Week in a variety of ways, from bake sales and car washes, to lunch-time quizzes and wearing pink to work.
Everyone donating to Paint it Pink Week activities help to support the Sefton 4 Good grants programme which provides grants of up to £1,000 to local good causes. Examples of previously funded projects include;
- Piloting Dementia Friendly Film Screenings at the Plaza Community Cinema, Crosby
- 20 sets of equipment for Hightown Beach Clean Group
- IT training for reception volunteers at the Swan Women’s Centre, Bootle
- Creating raised beds for the community garden at Ainsdale Lunch & Leisure
- Contributing towards summer holidays for vulnerable children with Sefton Children’s Trust
Donations to Sefton4Good can be made by texting SEFTON(amount) to 70085.