What is Sefton 4 Good?
Sefton 4 Good is a charity initiative from Sefton Council for Voluntary Service (CVS). It encourages local people to come together and give their time, skills, money and resources to help local good causes.
It is about community groups, charities, social enterprises, businesses and individuals working together to form partnerships that are, ultimately, less dependent on statutory and grant funding.
Our role as Sefton CVS is to manage the project, bring people together, and enable new relationships to flourish.
By working in partnership to support local good causes, we can all help to make Sefton a great place to live and work!
Through Sefton 4 Good you can:
- Establish a Payroll Giving Scheme for employees
- Setup a fundraising or crowdfunding appeal page for a sponsored page
- Make a donation through our ‘Donate Now’ facility
- Provide a specific capital item
- Develop a Corporate Social Responsibility Programme (i.e. employer supported volunteering)
- Match Funding – help charitable groups to seek a wider range of grants through offering to match-fund a proposal
And It’s Not Just About People Giving Money! Sefton 4 Good is also about:
Through Sefton 4 Good you can support activities such as:
- One-off events – such as office bake sale, one-off activities, charity fundraising nights
- A series of events – such as fun-runs, sports activities etc.
Using your talents to help others. This could include a painter and decorator sprucing up a community room, an accountant offering financial advice to a local charity, or a marketing company helping a local good cause to raise awareness of its positive impact.
A business offering a product or activity to help a local community group. This could range from food for a pensioners lunch, to cement to create a smooth and safe path for disabled access.
Can you help make a difference by giving your time and skills, money and resources? If so, we want to hear from you! Contact Us